Jr. Website Designer
If you have a love for digital technology, an eye for design, and the ability to manage projects independently, this position is for you.
The Jr. Web Designer will work with the Lead Designer on our client projects. You’ll have an excellent sense of design, a good grasp of website design technical concepts, and excellent communications skills. This position will report to Jessica Shepard, CEO & Lead Designer, and will interact regularly with our Project Assistant, Angel Kidwell.
This is a part-time contract based position. We are looking for a website designer, who is looking for work on a per project basis. Weekly hours expected to range from 5-10.
Position is 100% remote. Candidate must live within the United States, and be available for easy communication with our team in the Eastern time zone.
- Creates custom branding (fonts, color palettes, ect) & website designs for clients
- Works directly with clients
- Implements and customizes website templates
- Creates graphics for social media, email blasts & blog posts
- Performs technical tasks such as installing themes and plugins
- Works on client revisions, and website updates for hourly client projects
- Completes all other creative and website tasks that may be assigned
Programs / Platform Skills Needed
- WordPress (required)
- Elementor and/or Kadence
- Pro Photo (preferred)
- Google Docs
- Adobe Photoshop
- Adobe XD
- Adobe Illustrator
- Basecamp (willing to train)
- Dubsado (willing to train)
- Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest
- Self starter & independent worker, while being able to interact with our team and clients
- Attention to detail & accuracy
- Takes critique & criticism well
- Owns their own mistakes
- Organized & strategic
- Meets deadlines & goes above & beyond
- Ability to think outside the box
- Has an “I’ll figure it out” mentality
- Passionate about helping women run their small creative businesses
- Excited about design, digital technology and the new changes that are a constant in our industry
Please fill out the form below, and feel free to contact us with any questions.